Tuesday, December 04, 2007

How can I?

How can I think of the ideal world at this time? There seems to be no ideal world as far the real world is concerned. It seems to me that the only ideal world there is can be found only in the minds of people like me who have not found anything ideal about the real world. Maybe I need to change the way I think about the world and see the good things and not just the bad. Maybe then I will find something that remotely resembles an ideal world, the one that I have in my mind. The mind is very idealistic. It seeks perfection even when it is impossible to produce in a world which is constantly changing. Can such a world exist in the flux that we call existence?

pace, pacemaker, pacer, pachyderm, pacific, pacifier, pack, package, packer, packet, pact, pad, padded, padding, paddle, paddock, paddy, padre, paella, pagan, page, pageant, paid, pain, painless, paint, painter, painting, pair, paisley, pajamas, pakistan, pal, palace, palate, palawan, pale, palermo, palestine, palette, palisade, palladium, palm-springs, palm, palmetto, philippines

It appears to be a contradiction, this business with the ideal world. I am sick of all this thinking of ideal and ideals. It makes my mind tired. I do not want to think anymore about the ideal when my own life is a big mess. It is a mess. Such a mess. Nothing can be done about it. It could never be better. Everything is a mess.

Our favorites are: Ching's World, Green Tea, Dumaguete, Cebu City, Cagayan de Oro City, Papoy, Moira Trinity Cagayan de Oro, Dumaguete, Cebu are all in the Philippines in the world of Ching.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Phones
Cellphones